Jordan and I had a Mommy/Daughter day. We went to the mall and visited the "Build A Bear Workshop". I wasn't sure what to expect since I'd never been there before. Jordan had a bright pink bear picked out immediately, butI decided to show her some other options... just in case. We went from wanting the pink bear, to an orange cat, and then there it was... Hello Kitty. She immediatly wanted that one. From there we picked out a heart, which she kissed before putting inside her kitty. She got to help stuff the kitty as well... that was pretty cool. After Kitty was all sewn up, Jordan got to give her kitty an air bath (complete with bathtub and brushes). Of all the clothes offered, she picked out some Hello Kitty PJ's. We then got to do the birth certificate... Jordan is now the proud mother of "Kitty Kitty Bang Bang"!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
adorable, I love it!
Post a Comment