Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Weekend in the Country...



I just recently uploaded the pics so I thought I'd write a post. A few weeks ago we went and spent a weekend at Grandma & Papa Franks' house in Comanche, TX. It's nice to get away to their house because they live out in the country... no neighbors... no noise... just peace and relaxtion! They do have quite a few cows, calves, and a really loud bull on their property. Jacob enjoyed watching them go to the bathroom (such a boy!), but Jordan was not a big fan... she preferred to watch them from the house. They were too loud for her!




The first night we were there, we got to actually see fireflies! James, Jacob, and Jordan chased them around the backyard trying to catch one. James finally managed to capture one and put it in a jar. Jacob thought it was funny that he had a light on his bottom! We brought the firefly inside for closer observation. I got some pictures of the capture... even tried to take one with the lights out... see if you can see him!




















1 comment:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Love the country pics. Adeline is scared of our fireflies :)

By the way your tagged, look at my blog :)